Restore Your Core Postpartum Program
A 6 week Foundational Program for women (both new moms and postpartum moms) to teach how to incorporate breathing exercise to strengthen the abdominals.
This course is for:
Women who have not been pregnant
In the program you will learn the following:
1) How to train the abdominals muscles through deep breathing vs shallow breathing
2) How to locate and assess your Diastasis Recti
3) The importance of breathing and how it coordinates to the Pelvic Floor & abs
4) The importance of the Pelvic Floor and assessing your own (Tight vs Weak muscles)
5) The exercises to incorporate weekly for the core and pelvic floor healing
What's included in the program:
> 6 weeks of Video Modules showing you exercise and explanation daily
> Nutrition Guide for Macro Explanation and Grocery Help
> Private FB Support Group
Love this program
I love this program. It helped me tremendously with my core. Mentally and physically. Dom is amazing, she is very informed and very personable.
I gave it 4 stars only because I missed the group workouts and couldn’t get the recordings in time to finish the program but that’s my fault and so overall the program is great but you have to be consistent to see change.
Best program I’ve used.
The education is something I never got in other programs so understanding my body helped me better.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the program!!
I learned so much about my core muscles and how to breathe to strengthen my core. I have a flatter belly but I’m stronger and that was important for me.
I bought the program this past summer, but had to have a surgery on my knee so did not get through all of it. I finally did, and wow! My low back feels relieved from the breathing exercise and my diastasis feels stronger. I will continue because it definitely helps! Thank you.